Effective Entertainment Law Attorney in Pasadena, CA
Protecting your interests and rights
At the Law Offices of Eugene Alkana, we represent music labels, distributors and artists in a wide range of entertainment law and litigation matters. We have extensive experience and are passionately protective of our clients’ rights.
Hands-on legal service
Drawing on 39 years of experience, we are known for developing creative legal solutions customized to our clients’ needs. We handle both transactional and litigation work and are highly sought after as legal counsel in the following areas:
We offer cost-effective legal services tailored specifically for the entertainment industry, particularly for the needs of established or up-and-coming musicians and entertainers. Our clients rely on our knowledge of agency and recoding contracts, copyrights, trademarks and merchandising. We provide the legal services you need so you can focus on your creative talents and your business. For more information, contact us today.
Our entertainment law services
We represent musicians, songwriters, producers, labels, publishers and other industry players in the following:
- Agency contracts — including negotiating, reviewing or drafting an agency contract, as well as resolving any disputes arising from an agency contract
- Recording contracts — including negotiating a record deal, reviewing or drafting a recording contract, as well as resolving any disputes arising from a recording contract
- Management contracts — including representing your interests in any management contract negotiations or disputes
- Performance contracts — including negotiating a performance appearance, reviewing or drafting a performance contract, as well as resolving any disputes arising from a performance contract
- Employment law disputes — including copyright infringement, trademark infringement, contract disputes or defending you against any allegations of non-performance or other issues
- Merchandising — including negotiating, reviewing or drafting any merchandising agreement, as well as resolving any disputes arising from a merchandising agreement or lack of a merchandising agreement
- Copyright and trademark — including assisting you with copyrighting or filing documents to provide you with copyright or trademark protection
- Royalties and residuals — including contract negotiations and pursuing claims involving the payment or non-payment of royalties and residuals
- Tax credits — including applying for, processing and negotiating sound recording, sound recording infrastructure or film tax credits
Contact an experienced entertainment lawyer in Pasadena, CA today
Call the Law Offices of Eugene Alkana at 626-788-3952 or contact us online for a free phone consultation. We welcome Mandarin- and Cantonese-speaking clients.